March 23, 2017

BSBP Bead Hoarders Edition - Meet my Partner

Oh my God, it's been almost two years from my last blog post and I still have some debts I intend to fulfill very soon. Well, what can I say ... life happens ... and not always in a good direction. However, let's get to the present and the Bead Soup Blog Party Bead Hoarders Edition.

~~~~~~

After a few years break, Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party is back! This year with a little twist - a bead hoarders edition. That means you have to send to your partner a bead that you were hoarding for some time and is quite difficult for you to part with.

My partner this time is Palak Udeshi (motidana) from India and she sent me a very generous bead soup with a beautiful glass pendant.



She is a talented beadweaver, just take a look at the pictures on  her blog.
One of my favorites is this beautiful necklace:


And here's what I've sent to Palak:


My hoarded bead was a beautiful lampwork and metal bead, made by Carolyn Chenault that I've received in an Art Charm Exchange for Beads of Courage swap and auction, hosted by Jennifer Stout Cameron.
The green heart pendant, the pair of big hollow beads and the little swirl beads are made by me from polymer clay. I've added also some other beads, two chains and a key charm.

Can't wait to see what my partner will create with them!!
Come back Saturday, March 25th, 2017, to see Palak's and mine creations as well as the creations of the hostess Lori Anderson and all the other participant's!!!



Be well,
Alenka

3 comments:

motidana said...

I'm enjoying the lovely beads you sent me too. And after reading this post I got the answers to my queries. Just can't wait for the reveal . Am so excited......

AntiquityTravelers said...

Alenka! so lovely to see you blogging!! what a lovely bead soup and can't wait to see what you create. enjoy!

CraftyHope said...

Looks like y'all swapped some beauties! I can't wait to see what each of you create!