The reveal for this challenge organized by Christine Altmiller and Therese Frank was a few days ago, but at that time I've had two still unfinished pieces, the Cellini spiral and the Russian spiral - as you can see here.
Today I have finally finished the necklace with the Cellini spiral:
The flower and the clasp are made from polymer clay - with a technique I've learned from the tutorial Cosmic Ceramic by Iris Mishly and Hila Bushari.
The bead caps (for both ends of the Cellini spiral) and brown oval beads are also made from polymer clay.
I'm quite proud of my first Cellini and these are the colors I wear very often, so I'll keep it for me :-D However, I'll be more than happy to read your comments!
If you want to see the finished Russian spiral necklace, come back in a few days as I'm waiting for the seed beads to arrive...