July 23, 2014

BSBP8 Afterparty - Part 1

 Today I'm working on my unfinished projects ... and I've finally finished one more piece using the beads I've received in the bead soup from my partner Lori Anderson.

  Do you remember my bracelet with lampwork beads (for more pictures click on the link):


  Well, I had left two of the smaller lampwork beads that were perfect for a pair of earrings. I've made the herringbone rope a looong time ago, but had to make several attempts to stitch all the components together.

  The bracelet rope is tubular herringbone with 6 beads in a row, for the earrings I preferred to make a thinner rope and I used 4 beads in a row:



  As you can see, I'm still having fun with my bead soup :-)


Be happy,
Alenka 

4 comments:

K said...

Uhani - slin slin!

Terri said...

Fabulous!

AntiquityTravelers said...

LOVE these! so beautiful

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Alenka, This set is wonderful.