August 4, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party - a Little Teaser and 1st Reveal

  I'm one of the 400 lucky participants of the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party, hosted by Lori Anderson, that is split in 3 separated reveals, because of so many participants. You will see my creations on August 11th (2nd Reveal), but I wanted to give you a sneak peek at my sketches ... Well, I'm not going to show you everything, just a little part of it :-)


  As my pieces are still not finished, I'm not sure at all this is the final appearance ... So just come back next Saturday (August 11th) and take a look at my final results.

  In the meantime you can check the creations of the 1st Reveal of July 28th - the list will be available clicking here. there are so many beautiful pieces of jewellery there ... I still haven't manage to check all the blogs, I've just reached the names that begin with K.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hitro se bližamo 11. avgustu, ko bo prišel čas za predstavitev mojih izdelkov iz "župce", ki mo jo je poslala Amy. Seveda govorim o mojem sodelovanju v Bead Soup Blog Party-ju, ki ga gosti Lori Anderson. Da vas malo podražim, sem zgoraj objavila izsek iz moje skice - vendar pa je moje delo še v teku, tako da bo končni rezultat lahko popolnoma drugačen ;-)

  Medtem pa se lahko pozabavate z ogledom kreacij drugih sodelujočih, ki so jih razkrili v prvem krogu, 28. julija. Povezavo na njihove bloge lahko najdete tukaj. Uživajte!




2 comments:

Amy S. said...

Fun teaser! I have started my piece too and can't wait for the reveal next week!

Pepita said...

I'm almost finished with my first piece - a lot of wirework today ... and 1/3 way for the second piece (the one on the sketch). I'm not sure if there will be a third one.
I will probably not use all of the beads of your soup, but definitely most of them.